At Wine Country Getaways, you make the decisions on how your property will be managed. A representative from our company will meet with you to:
- Determine rental rates, deposits and other fees
- Determine days home will be available for rent
- Establish a marketing plan
- Determine lock key code or key pick-up
- Make an inventory list and take digital photos of your home
- Determine if pets will be allowed
- Address any specific requests you may have about the rental of your home
The Internet has become a critical marketing resource for reaching potential guests globally.
- Our website provides you with your own property web pages with quality photos.
- We will register to list your home with vacation rental directories that geographically target millions of travelers worldwide.
- We have an ongoing e-mail campaign targeting past and prospective clients.
- Full color brochures of your home
- Directory and travel guide advertising
- Promotional specials offered
- Local area chambers of commerce and visitors centers
- An ongoing direct mail campaign targeting past and prospective clients
Our friendly and knowledgeable reservations team sets the stage for an outstanding vacation experience for our guests:
- Our in-house reservations team answers all phone calls, walk-ins, e-mails and faxes and completes reservations for guests.
- Once a reservation is made we send out a rental agreement, our rental policies, and an invoice confirming reservation dates and fees.
- We collect rental fees, deposits, cleaning fees and taxes from guests.
- Once the reservation is confirmed and we receive final payment, we send out a welcome packet, lock key code and directions to the property.
Our accounting services will keep you up-to-date on all of the activities at your property and we keep complete accounts of all income and expenses:
- All deposits, rental fees, cleaning fees and taxes collected are deposited into a trust account on behalf of you, the property owner.
- We will send you monthly accounting statements itemizing all income and expense activity.
- At the time of each monthly accounting, we will remit to you the owner all net monies collected, less expenses paid out.
- Upon your instruction, we will collect from the guests and report and pay any taxes levied upon vacation rental properties in our jurisdiction.
Prior to each guest's arrival, Wine Country Getaways makes sure that everything is ready for the perfect vacation rental experience:
- Your home is thoroughly cleaned and all linens are cleaned.
- Your home is supplied with paper products, trash liners, soaps and bathroom amenities.
- A complimentary guest arrival package, which includes local guidebooks, a local event calendar and a winery tour guide is assembled and awaits each guest in the vacation home to ensure an enjoyable experience.
- A guest handbook provides special instructions for the home.
Wine Country Getaways provides complimentary property inspections to help preserve and protect each owner's investment and keep each property in top condition to attract quality renters.
Guest Arrival Inspection
A walk-through inspection of your home is performed immediately before each guest arrives to double-check that:
Guest Departure Inspection
- The premises are clean and linens and complimentary items are in place.
- All items in question as noted at the previous departure inspection have been cleaned, repaired or replaced.
- The porch light and an interior light are on and the thermostat is set at a comfortable temperature.
- The house keys are inside the lock box.
We will perform a thorough inspection of your property immediately after guests check out of your home to make sure that:
Annual Maintenance Inspection
- All doors and windows are closed and locked and your home is secure.
- The thermostat and/or heaters are adjusted to low or 55 degrees (if no guest is immediately checking-in).
- All garbage has been removed and outside containers are ready on pick up day.
- All heaters, appliances, plumbing fixtures and other household equipment are working properly.
- All damaged or missing items are identified and the costs of repairs or replacements are determined.
We schedule and perform a complete, annual inspection of your property's exterior and interior, including appliances, plumbing fixtures and equipment. You will receive a complete inspection report, including a detailed description and photos of each maintenance item and upgrade suggestions.
Guests are charged a cleaning fee that is used to pay our housekeeping staff for the following services:
- Your home is professionally cleaned after each guest's departure.
- Linens are cleaned including sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths, bath mats and kitchen towels.
- Housekeeping supplies home with dishwashing detergent, trash liners, paper products and bath amenities.
- Housekeeping services are on call 24 hours should any special circumstances arise requiring a quick response.
We will provide the following maintenance free of charge as part of our obligation to care for your investment:
- We will perform routine maintenance checks and preventative measures.
- We oversee any outsourced services, such as major repairs, pest control or pool service.
- We perform minor repairs such as leaky faucets or paint touch up.
- Our maintenance team is available 24 hours to respond to all guest maintenance requests.
Our dedicated staff has the experience to maintain your home to your expectations, to deal with all guest interaction, and to keep steady income a priority while dealing with local market demands and we do it all for just 30% of the net weekly rental rate.
Each home is unique, and our services will meet your home's requirements. We are here to answer your questions, and are available any time to discuss all aspects of your property management needs.
Wine Country Getaways
Debra McCann - Owner/Broker
Address: 521 Prince Ave., Healdsburg, Ca. 95448